|GOLD PACKAGE||SILVER PACKAGE||BRONZE PACKAGE|
|Extended Warranty on Parts and Labor||24 hours a day, 7 days a week||8:00 am- 5:00 pm Mon-Fri. Additional billed at time and a half||8:00 am- 5:00 pm Mon-Fri. Additional billed at time and a half|
|Training Support After Installation ... Note||Up to 8 hours per year||Up to 4 hours per year||Billable|
|Emergency Response Time on Service Requests ... Note||Guaranteed 2 hours or less or 10% cash back on support contract||Guaranteed 2 hours or less or 5% cash back on support contract||Guaranteed 2 hours or less or 2.5% cash back on support contract|
|Non-Emergency Response Time on Service Requests ... Note||Same Day||1 Business Day||1 Business Day|
|Emergency Spare Parts Inventory||Backup parts in stock or 10% cash back of support contract||Next business day advanced replacement||Next business day advanced replacement Customer pays shipping|
|Programming ... Note||Performed same day Billable Free 1 hour per week On-site||Performed within 2 business days Billable Free 1 hour per month Remote||Performed within 2 business days Billable|
|Available on These Systems ... Note||
|Hardware Covered||Avaya system hardware||Avaya system hardware||Avaya system hardware|
|System Investment ... Note||Annual…$45/Port (12 port minimum)||Annual…$35/Port (12 port minimum)||Annual…$30/Port (12 port minimum)|
End user telephone training:
|Gold Package||2 - 4 hour sessions / year|
|Silver Package||1 - 4 hour sessions / year|
Emergency Response Time:
Response time is measured from the time the Client places a service call to the time a technician responds by telephone call, followed by problem resolution either by remotely or on-site. An emergency is defined as a major malfunction
- No incoming or outgoing calls.
- 40% of all telephones inoperative
- 20% of all outside lines inoperative.
- No intercom calls.
- Attendant console inoperative.
Non-Emergency Response Time:
Response time is measured from the time the Client places a service call to the time a technician responds by telephone call, followed by problem resolution either by remotely or on-site. A Non-Emergency is defined as a minor malfunction consisting of any failure other than a major malfunction, listed above.
* Remote access required for all systems under maintenance agreement. If the problem cannot be remedied remotely a mileage charge at the current federal rate will be assessed. On-site programming for Bozeman area locations only.
* Warranty for discontinued products is based on availability of replacement parts.
* Ports consist of trunks, extensions, VCM's (Voice Compression Modules), and voicemail.